Saturday 15 September 2007

More dishcloths!

simple ridge dishcloth

This is the second cloth that I knitted. It was knitted in Bernat's 100% cotton handicrafter "Lemon Swirl."

The pattern for this is here. It is called a Simple Ridge Dishcloth.













There are so many free knitting patterns online! I decided to try a picture cloth, and this sailboat is my first attempt. I love it! The free pattern is from Knitting Knonsense and is available here. I don't know if you can see it, but there is a little heart on the sail. Great pattern, and a lot of fun too.








The dishcloths below are all free patterns from Knitted Kitty. (You will have to sign into Yahoo! Groups to get the free patterns.) These were all knit in Bernat's Handicrafter "Off-White." Very nice! (Thank you, Carol Callaway, for such great patterns!) I think that I like the seagull the best. Anyone have any tips on photographing knitting?


starfish
crab
seahorseseagull
Val

No comments: