Friday 29 May 2020

Snail mail and little surprises

Gone are the days of waiting for a letter to arrive, that's why it's even more special when someone takes a bit of time out of their day to put something special in the mail just for you.

My long-time friend and I have been mailing cards to each other each month for a while. These are well-received little pick-me-ups because it's especially nice to know that someone is thinking of you. And, let's face it, this isolation thing has been difficult. Even more so for my friend who's living alone.

For June I wanted to include a little something extra in the card. It had to be small and virtually weightless as the cost of mailing something has gone up.

Through a Pintrest search I found Crafty Staci's Quick Fabric Corner Bookmark. It's small, it's quick, it takes very little material and it will fit nicely in the envelope with the card.

Of course, just one wouldn't do!

Happy crafting! :)