Wednesday 4 December 2019

Happy December! The stockings are finished!

It's hard to believe, but December is already underway!

I have several projects on the go right now. I'm trying to decide exactly which project to gift each person.

I finished the third and fourth of four stockings for my family. This one is for me:

I'm unsure of the fibres in the gold fabric; I got a scrap of it from the thrift store. It was a thin, sheer material that frayed greatly. (I don't care to use it again and so will be re-donating it.) I wanted my stocking to be a bit "blingy," and was pleased with the results.

Here is stocking number four, made out of fleece:

I've seen store stockings and none of them were made with the same quality and love as the handmade ones. <3

The stocking template used is available for free here.

Happy crafting,

Val :)